Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chickenpox

I’m pretty busy since last week. My colleague was still on medical leave due to chickenpox. He got infection from his son who had just recovered few weeks ago. And he told me that he is suffering now as many poxes on his skin, even on his head….poor guy. I was being told that “if you were infected at older age, the more pox you will get”. Good luck to him.
Shall I worried whether my gals will be infected by the virus as they already being vassine since born? Some say even with vassine, it will not eliminate 100%.
What is chickenpox? An infectious disease causing a mild fever and a rash of itchy inflamed pimples, caused by the herpes zoster virus.

1 comment:

sinlee said...

better be caredful....cos bb shannen is still small...and i think the vaccine is only given when bb is 1 yr old rite?