Monday, August 25, 2008

Warehouse Sales at G2000

My SIL sent me the broucher about warehouse sales for G2000 since last 2 weeks. Never border to go due to the unknown place (opposite The Weld) and time contraint. However after she showed me her successful result of buying quite a number of clothes from there with reasonable prices, I was also tempted to be there. Finally we (ask hubby to be the driver) joined the crowd last week.


The sales was mainly on 50% discount and some with 70% discount. If you are a Citibank credit card holder and you have purchased more than RM100, you are entitled for another 20% discount from the discounted price item. Many of them confused with the advertisement and only realised upon explaination from the staff.


When we reached, the place was full due to lunch time. Many OL and OM preying for their clothes. After 1.5 hours of discovering and searching, I could only find one pair of clothes (blouse + pants) that suite me and worth buying. The pants was selling cheap (after discount only RM38++) but I could hardly find my size. All hanging on the rack were of sizes 24" and 25". Luckily I managed to grap one sized 27".


Hubby also managed to find a pair of pants. He is claiming the price not cheap and maybe can find in other store during this mega sales time. But since, we were there, might as well just get something.

No comments: