Monday, October 6, 2008

The Making Of "Egg Tart"

Guess what? I was trying to make some homemade egg tart during the long holidays since we didn't plan for any vacation. I'm very lazy and scared to try something unusual, unscheduled, no confident, time consuming activities and etc..... reason being I just don't wish to waste my energy, time spend to complete the task, money and most important is my hope. If the result does not come up to my expectation, then I would feel "xian liaw".

Since I talked so loud about my plan to my colleague and one of my friend who willing to taste it, ai ya...no choice, must do it......otherwise "malu" ler, "cakap kuat aja".

After spending 1.5 hours on preparing the ingredients according to the recipe, finally my task was completed half. See photo of the egg tart ready for oven.




After 20mins, my egg tart were ready. Emmmm.....who dare to try it. He He.....I gave Audrey first priority to taste it and guess what she said "mummy, "tan tart" very yummy". I was so happy until I took my first bite, cheeseeeeee, the "skin" of the tart was not fully cook. My goodness. Nevermind, try again next round.....I'll be back.
P/S : Alvin, luckily you were not here, otherwise "pai seh".


No comments: