Sunday, November 16, 2008

My BIL's Wedding - Part 3 "Wedding Dinner"

3.00pm Sunny


After a short nap, we went to look c look c for hair salon around that area to get our hairs set. There were few salon around and it's hard to decide which hair stylist could deliver the best services. It's like gambling, instead of money, we are putting out head and hair on the table. We asked the price and find it's quite reasonable (RM22 for wash and set), in fact to me it was cheap as compared to those in Sg.Long. Of course the quality will be on par to the price we are paying.

However, I've make the worst assumption just in case the result doesn't turn up to my expectation and at least I'm ready to accept the truth.

The lady who helped to set my hair was damn slow in action. My autie keep on pushing her to act faster. But the lady just stayed steady and replied in smile. I was so worried if she felt unhappy, what will happen to my hair? I still need to attend wedding dinner ler....

Finally we finished just in time and rushed like mad to dress up and go to restaurant. That's how I looked that night.




The dinner was held in "Long Seng, Nilai". They just shifted to a new big building that has few ball rooms. I would say the place is nice due to newly built. The environment it's 80% compatible to hotel style with a 20% cheaper cost. Not bad.









1 comment:

sinlee said...

where is shannen? She did not join the dinner?