Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm BACK....

After a long rest, I felt a bit lazy to sit in front of the computer and typing. A lot of things appeared in my mind and I don't know where to start as all of them need to be back dated. I just wish that there is a machine/copier which could copy what I'm thinking and transform into essay and blog automatically..... am I crazy? Ha ha I think the holidays are too long for me.
During the Christmas holidays, we went for shopping as usual. Bought CNY clothes for all of us. Luckily managed to do some housekeeping as CNY is around the corner. And I'm proud to let you know that I even did some cookie baking in one of those day. Not bad ar......

2 comments:

sinlee said...

Welcome back...really hope to read more of your blog. So, start blogging now!!

Pinggy said...

Surprise... its me QFP! I am just blog hopping and found your blog from demoment blogroll.