Monday, April 13, 2009

House Warming

We were invited by Sin Lee for a house warming last Saturday. Just a small group of us as I believe she can't handle too many at one go. I prefer the same way of organizing house warming so that I could spend more time with only a group of friends rather than mingle around a few groups + relatives in a house warming party.

Simple but delicious lunch was being served, thanks to SL's mum. I like the fried mee hoon and if serve with curry chicken, I would probably take 2 big bowls. Ha ha!

Share with you some photos of the kids playing around.


If not mistaken, this should be di di. Got to clarify with the mummy.

Junior Sin Lee & Junior Siaw Wei. Do you agree they look alike their mum?


Di di was ready for photo shooting whereas kor kor enjoying his pacifier.

What attracted both babies?

Junior Hing. Photo shoot by his mum.


3 comments:

JK said...

Hmmmm, not sure who Sin Lee is but I know I miss Audrey and you. Kor kor and didi are adorable!!

Chinneeq said...

love such small gathering too.. we shud have it more often and not just new year. miss our playgroup la...

sinlee said...

ok wei...when u emailing me the photos u took the other day?