Monday, May 25, 2009

A (H1N1) Flu Attacked Me?

I was having high fever on last Tuesday, the seventh day after back to home, why can't it just wait for another day. If not mistaken, to be free of flu disease, you must not have any symptom of flu within 7 days after travelling back. I was so worried as besides fever, I had mild sore throat, followed by cough and running nose. Furthermore, my muscle on my thigh was painful as well. I keep on telling myself, no, I'm just having normal flu. After analyst with hubby, I think I'm having excessive stress when I squat down for too long to wash clothes and floor map last Sunday that made my muscle feels painful after 2 days. *Phiew*

I went to clinic and even told doctor that I was just back from overseas. He looks calm and never ask further question to confirm whether I was infected with the virus. In my heart, I think he is trying to be escaped from trouble what if I'm tested positively infected.

I don't want to be quarantined, I drunk a lot of water and took a good rest after taking pills and finally I was recovered the next 2 days even not 100%.

Hubby asked me what if our flight was found to be the one having passengers infected with H1N1, will you report to government hospital and to be quarantined. "Why not?" I told him. "I need medical treatment and I don't want die la." I added.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so funny la u!

JK said...

Malaysia should have more people like you. Many will not report and I don't understand why.

Phew, it must have scared you when you had flu.