Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My First Car

I owned my first car about 10 years back. I bought it when I got my second job and decided to buy after considering no public transport could reach my new company. I borrowed some down payment from my mum and balance loan it from bank. The good thing of borrowing money from parents was you can pay back as and when you like.... ha ha, teruk nye! Believe or not, I just clear my balance debt to my mum this year. Poor mum just get back her money after so many years and "without interest".

This old car was actually still in tip top condition and I have hard feeling to sell it off due to the sentimental value. Anyway I can't be driving it forever otherwise I will not have chance to go for a better car. So before I sell it off, I have taken a few photos for memorable.


2 comments:

sinlee said...

oh...so, u're selling off ur car? What type of new car will u be buying next?

lil' bulb said...

will be taking my sister's Honda civic.