Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Clothes For Her....

He he…. I find another solid reason to go shopping now. Audrey needs new clothes as I find many of her clothes inside the wardrobe couldn't fit her, she grows! It’s time to replace and keep her old clothes inside the box before passing down to her sister. Poor Shannen, got to wear her sister’s old clothes (still in good condition) for at least next few years. Not only garments, but her sister’s shoes and toys also will be passed down to her to save mummy’s pocket.

This remind me when I was young, I used to be the one who always got 2nd or 3rd hand garments from all my elder sisters. No choice I’m the youngest daughter in the family, I understand why my mum would not like to spend new items on me. And today, I’m still having the pleasure to screen through and bring back some unwanted clothes from my 3rd sister. Most of her unwanted clothes are in good condition, some even brand new and she got many reasons to give it away like not fitting her, out of fashion, colleagues/someone are having the same clothes, no chance to wear it & etc. I’m more than happier to get those FOC clothes from her every year end or during her spring cleaning. It save me a lot. Thanks!

Ops…drag too far already. Talking about getting new clothes for Audrey, wondering anymore sales coming these few weeks. Em….already have an idea where to shop for her new clothes……Branded Outlet at Ikano. I love the design of clothes they sell in this store and you will find the price quite reasonable except a half cut label being tagged on the clothes. Some people really care and mind of that but not me.

How about buying her clothes online? Em... I'm not convinced to do so without have it on hand (to turn around), feel it and try it to check the fitnesses. Am I too 'out'..... :P

1 comment:

JK said...

Me too, can't buy clothes online, especially for myself. Hey, hand me down is great! My girl is lucky to get some hand me down from my friend's daughter too!