Monday, October 19, 2009

First Day to Baby Sitter

Today is the first day I sent Shannen to her baby sitter together with Audrey. She slept in her car seat half way towards aunty's house. I carried her down and put her on the sofa, she continue her sleep. My dear baby, she was just too tired. Good also, at least I can leave without any screaming and shouting that will make me feel so sad and heart pain. I told Audrey not to disturb mei mei and must try to soothe her when she's crying. Hope my little girl will get use to it with the least cry.

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

luckily Shannen got a tai-kar-cher tagging along. dont worry, Audrey will do very well to help her lil sis adjust to the new place :p

lil' bulb said...

Ya....this che che really take care of her sis so much. We planned to buy her present for her good performance.

SueSue said...

nevermind la she will get used to it eventually. Anyway, once she is toilet trained better send both to kindy plus daycare. For me I never trust baby sitter because I got a bad experienced with my previous baby sitter.

lil' bulb said...

Sue : On really? I prefer baby sitter as I want them to have good rest and good home cook food. Audrey used to play "hard" in daycare until she lost her voice everyday.