Thursday, December 3, 2009

Walnut from Australia

Found these 2 raw walnut on my kitchen rack when I was doing some cleaning and checking expiry date of all the eatable items. I got to do it once a month just to make sure we consume foods before the expiry date..... what am I talking? Don't you think we shall consume fresh food and not when it's one week before we throw it out? :P

We brought back these walnut all the way from Australia just to show it to our little girls how the raw walnut with shell looks like. Don't laugh if you think we were stupid to bring this back as we can get it easily here in Malaysia too. I'm not sure.



It's hard and we can't open it using our bare hand. But surprisingly when Audrey throw it on floor thinking that it will bounce back, the nut's shell split into half. She was stunned and looked at me as she thought she has damaged the nut. Poor gal, you did a good job accidentally this time.

2 comments:

smallkucing said...

can still be eaten or not?

lil' bulb said...

SKuching, no ler... too soft already.