Monday, January 4, 2010

My 1st Day

Today marks the first day of Audrey enrolling to kindergarten with her new uniform (she doesn't has any uniform previously to My Montessori). She was quite excited as she has been waiting to wear the uniform hanging inside the wardrobe since last month. So today her long waiting wish comes true.

Since there was orientation held on the last day of the year 2009, I just dropped her off my car without accompanying her into her class. I already told her everything about the kinder, teacher, breakfast, her belongings, toilet, etc. Not only that she will be meeting her transporter for the first time after class (mummy also not yet meet the uncle, only talked over the phone, don't worry he was recommended by the kinder's principal).

My 5 years old gal is very independent, most of the time. I'm quite proud of her but on the other hand also quite worry that she might not need daddy & mummy to be around her at her early age .... :(

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

hope she loves this school (she surely will i think :) btw, how much is the transporter charging?

smallkucing said...

no picture?

lil' bulb said...

CN, what is the distance from kinder to your house? Need to justify the transport fare, if too expensive, will change it.

Kathy, forget to take .... :P

BoeyJoey said...

She is so independant... good Audrey *clap clap clap* :-).

I didn't stay with HQ too when he started school last year. And very excited too :-)