Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Decors for CNY & Valentine's

Since the first day of CNY was also Valentine's Day, I have made this simple yet very lovely Valentine's deco at home. My gals like it so much. I got the idea from here.


And this is how my home CNY corner looks like.

"Jin Yuan Pao" bowl bought from morning market, cost me RM3.50 only.

Ang Pow lantern, my first and only hand craft for CNY.

Last but not least, I have these 2 beautiful models to pose for photo session.
*Happy Happy CNY, Happy Happy You & I*

8 comments:

Caca said...

I am glad the ideas I posted are useful for you.

Caca said...

Like your girls' smiling face. Do you have to bride them for photo taking?

BoeyJoey said...

I like what you have done... really brings out the CNY mood. Your girls look very happy there too :-).

smallkucing said...

The angpau lantern very beautiful la...

Mummy Gwen said...

Love your CNY corner...very nice. Your girls really can pose..hehe.

JK said...

Nice deco and more so are your girls.

lil' bulb said...

Jess, they like to take photo especially Audrey, no need to bride :)

BJ, thanks! Oh, they are too excited about CNY.

Kathy, thank you thank you.... with my 'tail' shaking.

MGwen, I think all the gals can really pose, Gwen is one of them.

Jo-N, thanks. See you this Sunday.

Chinneeq said...

so nicely decorated. all of us shud have gone to your place this year, hehe..