Friday, March 26, 2010

Do You Read Magazine?

I like to read magazine especially those feminine magazine so much. I don't mind reading past month magazine as long as it's new to me which I'm yet to read. My only request is that the magazine must in good condition.

I'm not sure whether you have such feeling like me. After reading those feminine magazine it does encourage me to love my body, to care about my skin, to treat my hair even better, to enjoy life and many more. I'm not only being revealed with the new fashion design, latest trend of handbag, new launch of skin product, customer review or feedback of current beauty product, more importantly I will also get their beauty advice and tips which I think its all time useful.

I truly enjoy the moment of reading a magazine without any disturb or interruption. Em.... if it comes with a cup of iced blended mocha, it makes my day perfect!



3 comments:

mNhL said...

YES. Like what you said love my own body, can get updates on fashion, etc...But nowadays, did not buy them as often.

Btw, do you sell off the old magazine? I don't know what to do with mine.

lil' bulb said...

mNhL, usually will sell it together with old newspaper. Rugi la....

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, good for you, reading mags. Can learn a lot too.
My wife only reads 1 magazine, 'Hello' mag. She enjoys looking at the fashions, outfits of the rich and famous.

Me? I only look at the Net....stopped reading papers the day I retired. No stress anymore read what politicians tell you what not to do, but do themselves.
You have fun, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.