Monday, April 5, 2010

Sushi Zanmai, The Garden



We came here for dinner last Saturday. Audrey kept on saying that she wanted to eat sushi for dinner. And since we were at The Garden, so hubby suggested we tried this out. We passed by this Japanese restaurant twice last time and there were a long queue outside the shop. We are wondering why the restaurant got so many customers who are willing to wait to be seated. So we tried our luck hoping there wasn't long queue since it's only 6pm.


Finally we got our seat after waiting for 5 minutes. Too bad their air-cond were malfunction on that day, we could felt the 'warm' inside the restaurant. Audrey and Shannen were sweating during the dinner. Overall the foods were yummy, price also reasonable. I didn't snap any photo of the foods because of the atmosphere and I was busy using the menu to fan my gals beside filling up my stomach .... hungry ma.


However I would like to share with you this super yummy sushi that I ate for the first time and I think you could only find it from here. Crispy salmon sushi, the name of it. It serves with gravy at the bottom that tasted a little salty with light sour cream. There are mayonnaise and black sesame spread on the top of the sushi. Thumb up! It only cost RM12.80 per plate (6 pieces of sushi/plate).


After we finished our dinner, we found a long queue outside the restaurant. Now only we know why there is a crowd especially during weekend.

6 comments:

mNhL said...

Wow...crispy salmon. Sound nice. I love Jap food too. But only eat certain type of sushi because some still cannot accept. haha.... especially the unagi. I hate them. But hubby loves them.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..I'm drooling over the crispy salmon sushi. Gwen and I love sushi but my Hubby doesn't eat it.

BTW, I didn't get why the long queue outside the restaurant...hehe.

smallkucing said...

wa...gotta queue up some more ah...pengsan

JK said...

Crispy salmon sushi, got it! Must try!

lil' bulb said...

mNhL, I see. I think this week they have promotion on another type of salmon sushi, can try it out.

MGwen, have u try sushi over there, Jakarta? Perhaps it was due to their yummy sushi and reasonable price kut.

Kathy, we will not go for it if the queue so long. he he he.

Mummy Gwen said...

Tried once with Hubby's colleagues in a nice Japanese restaurant at a hotel. We ordered the dinner set came with sushi and tempura. Sushi was nice but the tempura not so good.

I wanted to go Sushi Tei in Plaza Indonesia but my Hubby doesn't like sushi. -_-