Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Like Flower

I like flower to the max. Guess you already know which type of flower that I like the most. Ar...? Don't know ar? Ai yo yo...... just look at my blog header you will get the answer.

I need to buy flowers for prayer twice a month, hence I got a little excited to go to the flower stall at market and choose the most fresh and beautiful flower each time. I bought this 2 weeks ago, I quite like the color of this flower. Upon replacing water inside the vase, I just can't resist to snap this eye catching flower, it's so beautiful!


4 comments:

smallkucing said...

I love flowers too but dont buy them often

Alice Law said...

Lovely yellowish chrysanthemum with orangy highlight, nice shots!

My beloving mom loves flowers too, she can't stop buying orchids whenever she pay a visit to the wet market, LOL!^-^

Have wonderful weekend to you!

lil' bulb said...

Kathy, no need to buy just ask your hubby to buy for you...ha ha!

Hi Alice, orchids? Heard it's not easy to take care of it. So your mum is the sifu to plant orchids.

Mummy Gwen said...

You like tulips lah. :P Beautiful flowers and you take good pics. :) I like fresh flowers but need to change often...expensive ler.