Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Mummy, I Want To Get Married"

Few weeks back, my conversation with Audrey was......

Audrey : Mummy, mummy, I want to marry with Yu Joon.

Mum : What? Of course cannot.....who is Yu Joon? Daddy n
mummy don't even know him, how can u marry him.

Audrey : Ne....Yu Joon is my schoolmate ma, I like to play
with him. I want to get married and wear sexy wedding gaun.

Mum : Okie, okie, next time u introduce Yu Joon to daddy
mummy first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, while driving back home, Audrey again start talking
about....

Audrey : Mummy, I want to marry with Kai Jie.

Mum : Em....why not Yu Joon this time?

Audrey : Because u knew Kai Jie, right? He always give
me sticker.

(Kai Jie, Jane's son, I knew her from Sg.Long Buddhist Playgroup)

Mum : *?* (Thinking in my heart, this gal try to marry
someone that I knew and hoping that I won't object her request)....*sigh*

I knew her intention of getting married with someone, she just
wants to wear like a bride. She loves "sexy" gaun (referring to
tube design gaun that I wore last time).


2 comments:

sinlee said...

hahaha...mummy and daddy gonna have a hard time to keep the boys away...;) but she's cute ya...;)

lil' bulb said...

Not to keep the boys away but to make sure Audrey doesn't dream abuot married.