Friday, February 27, 2009

4th Birthday Celebration

I was on leave this Wed just for my gal's birthday celebration at her day care center in the morning. She felt so happy after she woke up as she knew that she got some exciting task to do later on. When I wished her Happy Birthday, she replied me the same. Alamak.... this is because I always tought her that whenever people wish you something, for example Gong Xi Fa Cai, you must reply the same. So got to explain to her not to apply the same methodology in this case.
Her best friends, (from left) En Xuan & Annabeth

Cake cutting

Present from the day care center

"this is for you..." Audrey was distributing her goodies. Remember she packed one special goodies for her own? She insisted on holding it while distributing the goodies. By mistake, she gave away her own pack to one of them. Not sure who was the lucky kid.

2 comments:

sinlee said...

eh..ur girl dun wear uniform to school?

lil' bulb said...

no uniform one....I think this is call montessori.