Monday, February 16, 2009

Her First Teeth!

Ha ha....her teeth might be knowing mummy's concern in the past few days, so quickly grows out. My MIL called me to inform me the good news. Her first teeth grows from her lower jaw, I think majority of the baby's teeth start to grow from lower than upper jaw. I'm not sure the reason, how about you?

Do you know that teething will not cause fever, diarrhea, vomiting, convulsions at this age? Many of us were being told when our baby is having fever or diarrhea, the reason for it might be teething. But we don't know the explanation behind. However, I have experienced this on Shannen who was actually having serious diarrhea due to virus but we thought it was due to teething and delayed doctor visit. Luckily I brought her to doctor after feeling something not right and this happened just 2 days before CNY and on the very last minutes whereby the clinic was about to close for CNY long holidays. Huh...sweating man. So if your baby seems ill when you think he/she is teething, consult your doctor: he is either ill and teething, or simply ill.

2 comments:

sinlee said...

haha...congrats shannen! Now u can eat MORE stuff...;)

lil' bulb said...

Mummy & Daddy will be more busy feeding her.