Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Careless Me

I lost one of my diamond earring which I have been wearing since married. This pair of diamond earring was a wedding gift from my mum. Now only left single pair. When I told my mum, she said it's all faith and god already hints you before that. Actually just before this incident, not knowing the reason, out of sudden my left ear was having some infection causing pus. Therefore I've not been wearing it for some days and just leave it inside my wardrobe. However I just find it strange as I thought my ears only can't stand with bad quality like those fake materials of earrings.

So the moment I noticed my earring went missing, I find all possible places that I might misplace it. However no miracle. I even dug my vacuum bag out as I suspected it was being vacuum in but found nothing. Oug.....where are you my diamond earring....???

2 comments:

sinlee said...

ooh...y so careless? mayb ur girls took and play it? check with audrey lar....

lil' bulb said...

When something went missing we will first check with her. Sometime she could recall and help us to find it but not this time.