Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Handcraft

To turn Audrey in silent mode, I know that I must find some work to keep her busy. Even it's only for a short hour job, I would be pretty happy to have some peaceful moment especially after work. So to fully occupy an hour of her night time, I'll let her do some hand craft. I'm not preparing hand craft for her but just let her do some "sticking" work from an exercise book.

I got those hand craft book from bookstore like Popular with a reasonable price. She enjoys doing it as she got the chance to play with glue. Children always like something new or something they only got chance to play with once a while. I'm released when she concentrates on her craft work.

However, it's time again for me to replenish stock for her craft book. She had completed her craft book and I need to find some new hand craft work for her now.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

expensive or not? i hardly spend on this for qiqi. ask her to cut newspaper and paste everywhere on recycle paper, hehe...

lil' bulb said...

kesian. I hate to see small piece paper all around the floor. This will drive me crazy.