Friday, March 27, 2009

Kiddy Ride

Like other children, Audrey loves to take a 'ride' on those kiddy ride machine located in shopping mall especially the one inside Jusco. Her ride was actually very cost saving as she doesn't allow us to put money into the machine. She just like some 'standstill' ride instead of having fun from the machine movement. I told hubby, "see how this little gal save your wallet". Since it was a free ride, we don't mind letting her to ride as many times as she likes.

Kiddy ride can be costly if you have few children who will take turn to have the fun. Sometimes I feel it was just a waste of money as we could easily spend few ringgit just for few minutes ride. Hubby always exclaimed that this was one of the easier way to earn income.

Oh... I'm on the "tut tut" train now, where are we going?

This is my sesame car

Ops.... am I suppose to turn left or right?

1 comment:

sinlee said...

hahaha lucky you....Qi now wants a real ride now...hehehe