Monday, March 23, 2009

Sourcing For New Camera

I noticed my Canon digital camera went missing only when I was looking for it to snap some photos of our ransacked house due to the recent break in.

Camera becomes important especially for blogger like us. Most of the times, photo can express better than any other words. We are too attached to camera nowadays. We snap every memorable moments of our life so that we are able to recall those memories one day with our next generations.

I still remember we bought this camera simply for a reason like other new parents have. We need a camera to snap our first lovely daughter, Audrey. So we got a Canon digital camera IXUS 40 when she was 3 months old. We used that camera to snap nearly four thousands photos. Even our young photographer also used it to capture some special angle that we didn’t pay attention to.

So, without any hesitation, we know we must buy a new one to replace the lost unit. Otherwise, we will not be able to snap my 2 little princesses. Question, which model and brand to be considered? There are too many models in the market with different resolution, functionality, price and promotion going on now? But in our mind, our first priority is still Canon brand. Reason being, our former unit was the same brand and we find it durable and easy to handle (in term of functionality). Secondly, we still keep the brand new battery we bought last few months.

I believe the price of digital camera now is much cheaper as compared to those days when we bought ours. With a lower price, we are able to get a higher mega pixels camera besides some new fantastic functions. Will let you know if we manage to grab any these few days.

4 comments:

sinlee said...

good good...me oso thinking of changing my digital camera...so, if u can find any good buy, then i can consider oso lor...;)

lil' bulb said...

Wah...I was forced to buy a new one whereas you are thinking of getting a newer model. Not bad ar?

sinlee said...

no ler...my camera a bit sot sot liao..so, tot of getting a new one. However, still undecided whether to get a sony or a canon..hehehe

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Joannah

http://keyboardpiano.netic