Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Celebrate 66th Birthday

This post has been sitting in my draft 2 weeks ago, guess what? I've forgotten to post it :P.

Time really flies without our notice. We had celebrated my mum's 66th birthday on last Monday. Like all the past year, all of her grandchildren will be surrounded her to sing her birthday song (4 more granddaughters were missing in action, not able to join), and today we as her children chosen to take a step back to backup them in singing, do some photos shooting, to be the conductor as well. It's fun! As usual, Jack (the boy with light blue shirt) always be the louder one to sing birthday songs and followed by Audrey.

See, the kids are even more excited for cake cutting as they were waiting to eat the delicious cake. This year, we bought a green tea cake from Suki's Cake House. Another thumb's up for Suki after their famous mango cake. We finished the whole cake within half an hour. Next time (for my father birthday), we must double the cake size in order to satisfy everyone with a bigger portion.



5 comments:

sinlee said...

ppwow...big happy family....;)

lil' bulb said...

Yalor....I can imagine when I'm old celebrating my b'day, how many grandchild will I have? Em...must be lesser.

JK said...

Happy birthday aunty!

sinlee said...

hahahaha...if u're planning to get more siblings for audrey and shannen, then mayb u can have a lot of grandchildren too lor...BUT if u're stopping lioa...hahaha...definitely very few one lor....

Chinneeq said...

yur 1st sis's kid so big liao!