Friday, June 19, 2009

Yeee....Geram-nya!

Just have a quarrel with someone in the company. This fellow is so sensitive that he thought I like to find fault on him. Keep on saying that he lost credibility and trust to others due to my action taken last 2 days. Am I that powerful to make a management team member lost his trust to others so easily, em....I'm Power Puff Girl.

What I did was just counter checked on the work that he claimed already done and want us to issue official order and make payment to supplier. I think he's syndrome down. He thought for a job costs few thousand could be justified easily with his signature on the invoice. How can I talk to a fellow that got no brain? How to make him understand that we are MNC with proper procedure and policy to follow. I'm still thinking that I'm doing the right thing as per my job description and within my job responsibility. He's trying to twist around.
He said he feels so annoying when someone told him that I don't trust him. Come on, he himself shall think why I have such perception towards him. What have he done that make us (not only me) feel so? To me, it's very simple, if you think you didn't commit to any hanky-panky kind of thing, you shouldn't be threatened by others action. Unless "he got shit over his body", means done something not sincere/dishonest.
Our company got such a "future" also need to thank him for his contribution.

No comments: