Thursday, July 30, 2009

MST Blog Already 1 Year Old

Wow...... how times fly without us realising it. Today, My Spring Tulips already 1 year old. I have been writing on this blog for 1 year already, never believe that I could make it until today.

In the past 365 days, I've been jotting down all the ups and downs happening around me, especially things that are related to my two angels. It's just like writing diary which I used to do during my teenage years but stopped for many years due to inconvenience of keeping tonnes of handwritten paper. Today, with the new technology, it has changed the way and life of those who like or dislike in writing diary to blogging.
I think many people own a blog nowadays. It's free (for blogspot) and quite easy to maintain it, so no harm creating one in order to connect with the world. I like blogging for the reasons of paperless concept, you could make it more interesting in the sense that can have picture or photos attached along every story, easily accessible and can share with friends from any corner of the world.
No doubt I've been blogging for 1 year, but I'm still lack of computer literature as well as knowledge about blogging (hosting own blog, how to do it? cost?). Forget about making money from blog, I'm not there yet. I just feel so envy to those who can really make their blog so organize, beautiful and attractive. My salute to them. How I wish I could improve My Spring Tulips to become a more professional and "my style" of blog that people enjoy reading it.


Happy 1 Year Old! MST

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

it is good enough and i enjoy reading your kids update. congrats, Wei.

sinlee said...

Happy 1 year old MST...;)

lil' bulb said...

CN, compare to yours, MST is far behind.

SL, u r not in the blogging mood yet?

sinlee said...

hahaha...have been rather bz lately..wait ler...when i have the 'mood' i'll go back to it...LOL