Saturday, July 25, 2009

Birthday Gift, Redeemed!

Never think of redeeming my birthday gift today as hubby just said that we will do some window shopping only to survey the gift that I want. Furthermore my birthday only falls on next month. Actually he already predetermined the type of gift that I should go for it, I'll need to confirm the brand and model that I like. Guess what he bought as my present? It's a wrist watch. All the watches that I have now were gifts from hubby. So do you think I shall hand the responsibility in buying me new watches to him in future?

We went to Pavillion, KL and entered almost all the watch shops, finding high and low for a simple and nice yet matching my request watch. Finally at the last watch shop that we stepped into, I found it. I would say it's like 'love at first sight'. I've chosen a watch from Victorinox Swiss Army, model Vivante. I find the watch matching me so much, be it the size, the design or the color. Emm....., perfect! Since I like it so much, hubby gave green signal that I can redeem it that day. So I made up my mind without further comparison. Thank you so much, my dear.

Tell you what, hubby birthday already past and I didn't buy him anything (I got no idea what to buy for him and when I asked him, he will always said 'no need la', so end up only a birthday meal). After I redeemed my gift today, he intended to redeem his overdue gift as well...... ha ha, like that also can ar?

No comments: