Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Lovely Gal

What can a 16 months old gal does now?
1. Walk faster but not running, sometime can even falls down when imbalance.

2. Request food with a more precise word like "peng peng"- biscuit, "pao pao" - bread, "nien nien" - milk (Now, she even mentions "tang" means wait in Cantonese automatically after requesting for milk, just like how I responsed to her request) and a common word you can hear from her most of the time, "mum mum"....

3. When asking her simple questions in Mandarin like "zhi bu zhi tao", "hao bu hao" and "ok or not", she will always give her positive reply like "zhi tao", "hao" and "k". I like to tease her with all those questions again and again.

4. She can now pronouns single or two words especially when using food to tease her to follow what we say.

5. Show face and walk away when she is not happy...... ya, at this age.

6. Refuse to be carried and enjoys walking by her own regardless whether she is with her shoes.

7. Never feel nervous when walking alone and will be looking around to find us steadily when notice we are out of her eye sight.


(left photo) She knew I'm waiting her to face the camera but she just pretended nothing.


See how she makes her funny faces when we requested her to do so. Look at her big teeth.


2 comments:

JK said...

She is indeed lovely and smart too! I have been trying to access to your blog for the past few days but every time I opened your site, all the windows that I had opened would close. Funny! I'm using firefox now. Seems alright.

lil' bulb said...

Really? I experienced the same on my friend's blog too.