Friday, August 21, 2009

Need Any Massage?

Do you like massage? You like to be massaged by hand or massage chair like OSIM and OGAWA? For me, I prefer massage chair than others. Reason being I don’t feel comfortable and find it quite ‘geli’ when being touch by a stranger especially when you go for full body massage at those SPA lounge. I experienced that once in Bali and never ever try it after that.

However, I prefer shoulder message done by hubby or even Audrey, don’t under estimate a 4 years old girl’s strength, you will be surprised. Sometimes I even requests hubby to do ‘kua sa’ for me. It really helps to release my stressed shoulder muscle.

During my post maternity, I didn’t go for any traditional massage which most of my friend did. There are many reasons to go for it afterbirth, for example to speed up shrinkage of womb, help to remove remaining blood clots, to improve recovery therefore to return your body shape like before even faster. Some says it will also help to release ‘gas’ captured in the stomach.

Having difficultly to get an experienced massage lady that offer good home services? No problem at all. Now you may enjoy the services at home from Rustic Nirvana. They offer many types of home-based spa package beside the therapy for post maternity. And even if you are lazy to drive all the way to SPA lounge, you can ‘take away’ the services now.


3 comments:

sinlee said...

mmmm....i love massage...just went for one last Friday....best best...;) it was so damn relaxing...i fell asleep half way...;)

lil' bulb said...

Wah...so 'tan' ar?

Anonymous said...

the uncle is here again to post his comment. talking about massage, well, i guess i have lots to talk about. from Indonesia to Thailand, at Vietnam to Singapore...include China and Philippines, i have tried it all. guess which country offer the best massage? the answer will be separated into 2 parts. for dry massage, Thai massage offer the best in the world. as for oil massage, nevertheless, its Indonesia for sure. at first, me feel those 'geli-geli' as well but after a while, those 'geli' feeling disappeared. anyway, do becareful when getting massage for any home service as some of it is not from legal spa or massage center or it might turn up the other way..hehe!