Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SaLeS! sAlEs ! SALES!

I like month of August, not only my birthday falls on this month (another 2 of my best friends birthday just few days after mine) but Mega Sales Carnival happen to be in the same month as well. Ha ha..... women and shopping, don't ever think of separating them!

Our annual mega sales begins from 4 July until 31 Aug. Another 2 more weeks for you to shop before the sales ended. Initially I have a long shopping list on what to buy during this greats period but had discarded to only a few which I think are necessary. As I don't wish to waste any penny on unnecessary stuff due to job insecurity. Second, don't wish to add another rubbish to the earth as for sure I will throw it away one day. Third reason, no mood to go shopping nowadays with H1N1 pandemic badly hitting around. Last but no least, wish to keep more money for my trip to either Bangkok or Bandung when H1N1 gone. Heard many of them saying both places are shopping heaven.

I think we went shopping almost every weekend during sales carnival last year but have been cutting down to only 2 or 3 times this year. Em.... let me think whether worth to go another round of shopping without bringing kids but wearing mask.... ha ha, crazy me!

Here are some photos taken at Pavillion when the sales carnival just started. Last week, little Shannen was requesting to go for "kai-kai", she gave us a shock.




3 comments:

sinlee said...

wah...u still bring them out ar? nowadays i try not to bring them to croweded places dy....H1N1 is like out of control dy...scary scary...;)

lil' bulb said...

Ha ha.... just make sure they always keep their hand clean.

Chinneeq said...

wah..still dare to go out ah?