Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jumbo Designer Set

The moment Audrey jumped into my car yesterday evening, she already spotted a colourful box inside an Air Asia plastic bag sitting nicely at the front passenger seat. "Wow..... mummy, you got surprise for me ar?". I told her, "Yes, but not from mummy. Guess who give you this surprise?". Immediately she gave the correct answer. Ha ha, smart girl.
Ya, our "surprise" uncle make another day for our little girl. This time, she was given a box of Jumbo Designer. What's inside the box was a full drawing set that I find it very useful for her. It contains 7 pcs of different design stencils, 5 pcs markers, 10 pcs drawing paper, 1 HB pencils, 1 storage caddy and 8 crayons. Wow.... it's just a complete set of drawing utensil for small kids.
I felt excited like I'm the one having the surprise gift. "We" started to draw some shapes from the stencils.



We like the colourful stencils.



A message from Audrey to you, uncle Steve. "Thank you!"

No comments: