Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Photo Book

Every single life here carries own stories behind ….. not only one story I mean. It will be greats if we are given chance to record it either in a movie form (perhaps too much of “A little Nyonya” drama), blogging (what I’m doing now but only after 30++ years), book writing (if only I’m famous) or perhaps photo book could help to do some story telling to our grand and great grand children one day in future.
I like listening to my mum’s story telling about her life in the past but sometime I got to do my own imagination as photos are just so limited for me to understand more.

Came to this commercial introduction from yesterday Sin Chew newspaper about a shop name Storybook in Tropicana Shopping Mall. The deco of the shop attracted me to pay a visit to their web page. No doubt their product concept is nothing new to me as I’ve heard this kind of services from my friend long time ago. But the ways they present it through a well decorated shop as well as their well organized web pages have actually impressed me a lot.
I like their unique design theme that leave you choices to choose for printing onto the photo book. And you even can make your own calendar, diary, greeting cards, framed story photo and etc. How I wish I could turn some of our photos into a memorable and nice photo book.

No comments: