Friday, October 9, 2009

Me baking?

Lately, I was influenced by some blogger who are so capable until I got to name them as "super women". They are multitasker, they work (some from home) yet can do cooking daily. They need to take care kids yet can manage house chores. They do blogging yet can do baking (perhaps one hand on the keyboard and the other hand holding mixer...ha ha). Agree with me that they are all "super women"?

How I was being influenced? I cook more nowadays but during weekend only. I started to learn making cheese cake. It becomes my habit now to hop to their blog daily, as I need cooking and baking ideas from them.

So far, I had tried to make 3 cheese cakes. Blueberry cheese, marble cheese and Japanese cotton cheese. 2 out of 3 turned out "ok", only failed in baking Japanese cheese cake. Will try again this weekend.

My first homemade cheese cake - Blueberry topping

Second homemade Marble cheese cake.

I simply love anything with cheese especially cheese cake. Hubby and Audrey not crazy for cheese but can accept it well. They kept on saying my cheese cake was yummy while filling up their mouth with it..... I'm of course moving my tail left right like a happy doggy after hearing that :D.

4 comments:

sinlee said...

ok ok...remember to bring some for me when we meet up this sunday..;)

JK said...

Not bad, not bad. Keep it up!

Chinneeq said...

agree with sin lee!

JK said...

Entrance for play Smart is f.o.c. Sounds good right?