Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Zhong Qiu" 2009

Zhong Qiu's eve :
This was the 2nd time we were being invited to "Yue Kuang" party organized by My Montessori to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival. Audrey was counting down to the day since last Monday. She was so excited and finally able to play lantern with her friends all the night last Friday. They prepared quite a lot of food for those attendee and party started at 7pm. This year they even organized "guessing lantern" games. You know what, for the first time I participated and won 2 choc bar for my gals. Ha ha....




Last but no least, all the parents were entertained with a song performed by a group of kids aged 4 and 5. I forgotten the song title but something related to Zhong Qiu. The lyric was something like ..... yue liang yuan, yue liang yuan, yue liang chao zai wo de jia.....


Zhong Qiu Day :
We went back to MIL house for celebration this year as my parents were attending a wedding dinner that night. Despite my mother side with more kids running around, we only have my 2 gals and BIL's daughter at my MIL side. So less hassle from them and we were more relax sitting outside for food and chit chatting. Half way we noticed one important thing missing for the night, a sky luminous with a round moon.




~The End~
How about your celebration?

2 comments:

SueSue said...

Hello woman, I did hop to your blog sometimes back but then really can't recognized you. You look so different. Glad that we can meet again in this blogsphere. Have you bump into Pei Yee's blog. She also has a blog http://www.boeyjoey.blogspot.com/

Hey maybe we can plan to meet up with the rest of the bloggers from Kajang like PY, FP, Chinee, and Slavemom( do you know her ) she is also from Kajang.

Do keep in touch ya.

lil' bulb said...

Alamak, can't recognize me.... :( Hey...good good. In fact, we (FP and I) plan to have a gathering with all form 6 friends sometimes last month but didn't make it due to Ah Kuan back to China and H1N1 bla bla bla. Wait till she's back la....

Will hop to PY's blog too.