Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No more tears....

We felt relieved yesterday as my little Shannen was not crying when I dropped her to baby sitter in the morning. She even said goodbye to me...... huh! No more tears from now on? Ha ha.... too early to say so.

As for Audrey, she "reported" that aunty scolded her almost everyday for taking hours to finish her meal. Aiiii...... poor gal. She even asked me to teach her how to "eat faster". She thought there is other express way as sometimes she feels tired chewing it by her own, ha ha!

3 comments:

JK said...

Poor Audrey! Don't worry, my sis used to take hours to finish her meal when she was young but now, she eats faster than me.

BoeyJoey said...

Audrey has the initiative; a very good trait indeed :-)

BoeyJoey said...

Ummm... My first instint is you're Siaw Wei from Yu Hua. I saw Fei Ping from your blogroll, asked her, and she confirms so!

How are you? Haha... great to catch up with an old friend :-D