Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedding Gift To Guest

Do you notice that nowadays there are trend on giving away small gift from wedding host to their guests as a token of appreciation during wedding dinner? The gifts are usually being pre-placed on the table for each guest. I personally like the idea so much. Too bad that we didn't organize anything for our guest during our wedding dinner :( emm... I think only a small choc bar from the restaurant on that night, :P

So now whenever attending wedding dinner, I'm looking forward to bring back something nice (wow.... sounds bad and greedy hor) and to keep it nicely in my drawer. I even unwrap it so that it will always in its perfect condition.


From left : Key chain (red and white) from my cousin brother (Kenny). Another key chain (wedding couple) from hubby's cousin brother (Seng).


From left : Spoon with ribbon and thank you note from hubby's colleague. Half egg shape of candles in a small box from my ex-colleague (Cecilia). I've been keeping this for 4 years.


From left : Mum gave these 2 nice saucers to me. She got it from my cousin brother's wedding dinner in S'pore. I like these so much! Isn't it cute? Another unique wedding gift from a friend (TC & Mevis).

Any couple out there scratching head thinking of gift for your guest, you may visit here for some ideas.

6 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

Lovely wedding gifts...as a token of appreciation...!

Dora said...

Very nice gifts... I like the keychain! What I normally get when attending a wedding reception dinner are those small cakes in a box.

Mummy Gwen said...

Very nice wedding gifts you've collected. :)

Jessica said...

How come I always receive chopsticks only?

smallkucing said...

Interesting. So far I only receive candle in a glass and the usual cakes & chocolates

lil' bulb said...

Dora, Ya...small cakes are what we usually get.

Jessica,chopsticks?em..interesting!

SK, I like candle in a glass, looking forward for that. :)