Thursday, November 12, 2009

SOS Rescue Cream

I came to know about this cream from my sister in law. She recommended it to us when Shannen got a few mosquitoes bites around her body. After two to three times applying it, the red mosquitoes spot get healed.

This is what I'm looking for, a 100% bio actives and essential oil that will not harm our body skin (especially for toddler) yet effectively heal the affected area without leaving any marks/scar. Besides, I also apply it to heal some unknown scratches or rashes on my girls's skin (even Shannen was only 4 months old). I just simply like and trust the cream as it always give me satisfaction after each use.

This is what written on the outer box.

"Esmeria skin rescue cream is a handy first aid cream for minor cuts, burns, insect bites, acne spots, inflamed or infected rashes. It features a potent blend of Australia Tea Tree and New Zealand Manuka oils for protection against bacteria and acting as an excellent antiseptic."

For more info, you may visit Esmeria website.

No comments: