Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My little "Ai Ku Pao"

Shannen was acting so cranky nowadays. She will simply throw her tantrum whenever she like, most of the time she will use it as 'weapon' to get things reach her without any negotiation. Both of us feel so headache and even her che che was complaining that she is too much!

We have to think of way to distract her from crying as we need to rescue our ears from torturing by her! Her cries was loud and could last for hours.


I think this piece of orange color shirt need to be kept away as I noticed both set of the crying photos that taken in difference date, Shannen was wearing the same shirt....... coincident?



Look at her ugly crying faces. She was so concentrate in crying. Her tears coming out like those water dripping from tap.

6 comments:

smallkucing said...

What if all of you leave the room and ignore Shannon? Still cries?

Joshua used to try that with me. I ignored him and he stopped crying by himself.

lil' bulb said...

Worst still. She will increase her volume if none of us is bothering her. Susah la this gal....shake head!

smallkucing said...

Huh...like that ar...

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, ha ha, I guess he just wants your attention. Those are crocodile tears.
I have 2 sons, both boys, ha ha....and learned all their tricks.

I told them, 'boys don't cry'...and then borrowed my wife's scissors, pretend to pull their pants down, threaten to cut off, ha ha their 'thing'...should see them stop crying, like a car braking.

I left the scissors on the table few days....no more throwing tantrums.
I use a lot of 'reverse psychology' on my kids...
make them do work to earn money buy toys....at 6 and 8 years old. Keep them busy, out of mischief.
50 cents an hour, ha ha.
Sweep the floor, wash dishes etc.

You have a nice day and keep well, Lee.

Dora said...

Oh why she cries until the eyes turn red?

lil' bulb said...

U.Lee, ya...your sons are boys.... ha ha ha! both my daughters are gals. I can't use the same trick as she got no 'bir bir' to be cut off.
Making them busy also a good idea.

Dora, her eyes turn red easily even after an 'express' cry.