Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tjg Sepat - Morib - Jenjarom

We drove another 40 mins to Morib from Tjg. Sepat. Hubby asked me, “What is so special about Morib and what can we do over there?” “Em….. Catch baby crab, I think” with eyes rolling thinking what else can we do. We stopped there for almost half an hour only. Shannen was sleeping half way in our drive, so I just brought Audrey down to have some sightseeing while hubby stayed back in the car. After snapped few photos, we walked back to the car with a :( sign on my face. Hubby showed me his victory smile as he did told me it’s “nothing” in Morib and refused to drop by at first. But I told him since we were closed to the place already, why not just pay a visit.





Hubby bought a beautiful kite for Audrey. He was shocked when I told him I have never play kite before :P.

Hubby told me a joke when he came back into the car. After he explanined to Audrey on how to fly a kite, he told Audrey to hold the string/thread holder and stood opposite him and when he counted to 3, she must start running. Probably hubby didn't explain in full detail, guess how my little gal react after she heard her dad counted to 3? She threw the string holder on the floor and run away as fast as she could...... waa ha ha, can you imagine the scene? When I was laughing inside the car, Audrey's face turned red.

We moved on to our next stop, Dong Chan Shi (Buddhist Temple) at Jenjarom after that. I’ve been hoping all this while to visit this famous temple but again hubby said it’s quite far to just visit there from KL…..huh! So this time, I’ll never let go this golden opportunity to go there on our way back to KL.

The place is big. We spent about an hour there. I was told the temple looks gorgeous at night time with tang lung (lantern) & lighting decoration during Chinese New Year. So dear, are we coming again at that time?




2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, wow! The last time I was in Morib was in the '70s. I remember the long sandy beaches and the sea a million miles away, never swam there.
Love your pictures. Well taken.

Ha ha, your daughter dropping the string and ran is hilarious. She's very cute....wait till she's 18. You'll have lots of char kueh teow to eat, or durians when her boyfriends come calling, ha ha.
Have fun, kids grow very fast. Best regards, Lee.

lil' bulb said...

Hey Lee, never swam there? So u just walked along the beaches and caught baby crab with your swimming trunk? ha ha!

Durian better.... can sell it if can't finish...:P

Good day to you.