Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Visit To Choc Factory - Beryl's

Audrey had got the chance to pay a visit to a famous chocolate factory, Beryl's located at Sri Kembangan last week. It was actually part of her holidays programme activities. When I knew that, I was so envy as I like 'factory visit' very much. I like to see and get to know how a product is being produced.


So I asked her teacher whether I could join them and finally we were there acting like small kids, happily enjoyed the factory tour. The factory tour only took about half an hour. We were guided by a staff explaining the whole choc making process while walking through a walk way of the production section. We could see their process through a big window from each section.




From right : some of the old packing materials being kept nicely inside the cupboard. Stamping process, to make those coin choc.





From right: Packing section. Finishing section, label and ribbon wrapping before packing into small box. I saw one of the staff was performing quality check on the packaging materials as well as the packing method.


After the factory tour, we went to their choc shop. Here is where all the kids lost their control after seeing their all time favorite snack stacking in front of them. They were pretty lucky as their parents already passed some money to teacher in order for them to buy some choc back from factory. So all of them were so excited and busy hunting around.


To make my gal happy too, I let her choose what she likes but restricted to only one pcs. She has chosen a blueberry choc bar and after I get my tiramisu choc (part of the purpose of visiting this time....he he), we went out to shot some photos.


This coco statue's hole was too high for Audrey to show her face. So mummy got to bend down, held and pushed her buttock up...... ha ha!

1 comment:

JK said...

Wow! My kids have been there but I have not. It's good you tag along!