Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Her Dream 'Cart'

Do you know how much my gal likes to ride this "yoyo cart"? My niece has one at my mum's house, every kids in the house like to ride including my gals. They always fight to ride and when we sounded Audrey to let the younger kids to ride, her face will turn long. So sometimes she will request me to go mum house earlier so that she got the chance to ride "puas-puas" before her cousins arrive.


Since she likes it so much, we decided to buy her a yoyo cart as her birthday present. I bought it last 2 week from a toy shop at Tesco Semenyih. It cost me RM89. Initially we thought of giving her this present on her birthday but hubby can't wait to see her gal's happy face. So we give it to her last weekend. Before that we make it clear that this is her present for coming birthday and she can't request for pressie anymore.



She was so surprised with some weird expression on her face. Finger pointing her daddy like "ar..how do you know this is my dream cart?"


Daddy dismantling the plastic bag (no suitable plastic bag or carton to keep it, so I used rubbish bag and placed it on top of the cabinet).


"Yeah.... finally I can ride my own yoyo cart as and when I like". Too early to say so, Audrey. True enough, she just got the pride to ride for a while, her mei mei already chase her out from the cart..... ha ha.

10 comments:

smallkucing said...

Happy Birthday lenglui :)

lil' bulb said...

Thank you, leng aunty!

JK said...

So, that's called a yoyo cart? Audrey has a cheeky look, hahaha...

sinlee said...

gosh...just reminded me that Qi's bday is also around the corner....how now? still have no idea what to get her for her bday...;)

lil' bulb said...

JoN, I think so as named by the shop.

SL, apa la u? busy getting your "bb" until forget about Qi's present? Why not buy her a mini "bb", u got what I mean...must be cute to see both mummy and daughter carrying the same brand of bag.

BoeyJoey said...

Happiness is written all over her face! Worth it to have the present given earlier :-). Happy be-early birthday, Audrey!

lil' bulb said...

Thanks BJ!

Chinneeq said...

tats fun ler...how does it moves? use leg to push?

ILikePaperCutting said...

wow, that is an expensive toy. Anyway, it seems the kids are having so much fun. Worth the money.

sinlee said...

hehehe...aunty s.wei...mummy bought me a 'yoyo cart' as well...go check out mummy's blog later, k? frm: wei qi