Friday, January 29, 2010

2 more weeks!


We went to The Curve & Ikea last weekend. Quite crowded, in fact every where is crowded now as most of us were having the same purpose of being there. Yeah, CNY shopping!

No doubt I told you that we are done with CNY clothes but ‘we’ referring to only the 3 ladies at home. Yes, the only man of us still yet to get his CNY clothes, at least not up to the quantity that we all have....he he. I think all the men are like that, stingy to spend money for their garment. Unlike us (women), spending like no body business especially taking this big festival as an excuses to help to boost up the economics growth index. Luckily he never stops me from buying things either for myself or his 'little gals', :P. But I got to control, control & control myself as I tend to be over excited for coming CNY which could give my pocket a big hole later on.
I already bought 3 pairs of new shoes but this has not stopped me from entering shoes shop .... calm down! calm down!

2 more weeks, 2 more weeks to wish everyone “Gong Xi Fa Cai”….. crazy me!

10 comments:

smallkucing said...

Two more weeks but how come I dont feel the excitement yet :(

Anyway, great pics :)

lil' bulb said...

Kathy, really? Ha ha....Go to the places with CNY atmosphere, on MyFM also can. :)

So how many container of arrowhead chips you have made?

smallkucing said...

cannot count the containers coz here i fry there the kid and thepapa come and curi. Tak sempat masuk container pun :(

Duno la.this year like no mood for CNY.

Chinneeq said...

very nice decor hor...don think we got time to go there liao!

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, women can never have enough of shoes, clothes and handbags.
Anytime we get a formal dinner invitation, I hear the same expression past 30 plus years, "I got nothing to wear"?
I have learned to keep my thoughts to myself...simply because she can cook, I can't, ha ha.
You have a pleasant weekend and stay young, Lee.

sinlee said...

hahaha...get what you mean...but now, i'm bz buying, buying and buying for the kids...for myself, just bought 2 dresses...I have a few new shirts that I have not wear yet...and also 2 pairs of heels...;) Have bought mostly for the kids and even brought them for their hair cut TODAY. Will be sending them back to malacca next weekend, then it's time for MYSELF!! (p/s: yup...hing oso not yet bought any new baju for himself....)

Unknown said...

well, i don't know, maybe i am just one of the weird one. I think my husband like to shop more than me, and he has more shoes, shirts...than me!
what! 3 pairs of shoes just for a new year?! I think i only have 3 pairs of shoes in my shoe rack! hahhaha!

lil' bulb said...

Kathy, don't always think no mood. CNY mood, CNY mood, please come and cheers Kathy up....:)

CN, can go during CNY, when you are back from hometown ...

UL, you are lucky. At least your Mrs always dress up for any function that you will be pround standing beside her....ngam bo? Proven that women who know how to cook, always win her husband's heart. Lucky man (again)!

SL, after sending them back, not many days left for shopping wor...ha, you must be taking leaves ler...

Jay, wa! you really weird, I will feel very upset to open my shoes rack with only 3 pairs of my shoes inside....:P

sinlee said...

no lar Wei...not taking leave lar..can shop during lunch...or even after work mah...no prob one..the main stuff i bought dy...just see whether got anything extra to buy or not *wink wink*..and also to buy hing's stuff. He has no mood for CNY..so, gotta cheer him up...LOL...

so, when want to have our CNY reunion?

Unknown said...

uh? why get upset so easily?

Well, as usual, i just buy something that i need not something that i want. Simply because i can't affort to have them, as those things that i want most of them are designer's stuff and they are all bloody expensive.

Infact, i am still very tempted to buy the 'egg chair'but the repro(with good quality)one is already RM9k! how to affort? wait lah until i become super duper rich! haha...

So, in order to spend on those material thingy, i would rather spend it on food. Not eating abalone etc everyday, but healthy food. U know lah, eating healthy sometimes can be very expensive too!