Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ring Sling For Pooh

Since last few weeks, I noticed Audrey likes to play with her Pooh which she never show much of interest before. And she was playing ‘mummy & baby’ with Pooh, Audrey become 'mummy' while ‘baby’ is Pooh.

I saw her carrying Pooh walking here and there, pretending milk feeding sometimes. Until yesterday night, I was too curious to see her carrying Pooh again in that way (covered Pooh with her blanket, holding Pooh one side and place part of her blanket onto her shoulder like below photo), so I asked her.

Me : Audrey, why are you carrying Pooh like that?

Audrey : Like aunty Chin Nee mah…..

(I was speechless with eyes rolling)

Now only I realized that she was using her pink blanket as 'ring sling' to carry Pooh. Ha ha ha….. like that also can. Perhaps I shall check whether mamapatch offers any mini ring sling for kids to carry their soft toy.

9 comments:

smallkucing said...

Clever...

lil' bulb said...

Kathy, till now I'm having difficulty to post my comment on your blogs. :( ... I've become a silent follower to your blog now.

JK said...

Hahaha,must ask Chinnee to use Audrey in her advertisement!

Chinneeq said...

wah...how frequent she sees me wor? Audrey has such a good memory!

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, kids tend to copy or imitate.
Your kid looks real cute too.
And its funny how young girls at a very early age love playing 'mummy', ha ha.
Have a nice weekend, Lee.

lil' bulb said...

Jo-N, ya can earn some pocket money...:P

CN, I dare not challenge kid's memory....remember I went to collect ring sling from you last month, I think she learned it that day.

UL, Oh my gal is a good copycat. It's a headache for me sometimes.

BoeyJoey said...

Audrey looks so sweet hugging Pooh there. She'll be a sling user when it's her time to be mummy, no doubt :-).

ILikePaperCutting said...

he he.. where is aunty Chinnee's comment? she haven't seem this picture yet?

lil' bulb said...

BJ, ha ha....

Jessica, Chin Nee's comment under Mummy to QiQi.