Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Month To Go.....

Today is the 1st day of the last month in Ox year, meaning to say we have exactly another month to go before Chinese New Year.

Both my gals already started to create the CNY atmosphere at home by watching CNY song DVD. They got so excited about it and requested me to play the DVD / CD for them almost every night. They love watching it so much especially Audrey who likes to sing and dance. They even watch the same DVD at baby sitter house everyday without fail.

Although only one month left, I'm still yet to start my "to-do list" which are quite long. Hai.... from cleaning, cookie baking, housekeeping (to throw old and unwanted stuff), shopping for CNY, perm my hair (yet to decide), etc. Not sure I will be able to complete all tasks within these 4 weekends. However, the only thing I'm done for CNY was the new clothes for all of us. He he..... all the new clothes already washed, iron and hang inside the cupboard.

How's your preparation for coming CNY?

7 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Wow, all CNY clothes shopping done and ready? So efficient :-) I have a long to do list too... haven't even started one :-(

let's kampatei!

smallkucing said...

Aiyo...me still MCC. No wonder yesterday i went to pasar mlm saw many stalls selling flower and pomelo.

For me nothing much to prepare. CNY baju kau tim jor. Gng to balik kpg this CNY so no need to decorate much at home.

lil' bulb said...

Hi BJ, better hurry up, times fly hor... kampatei!

Kathy, ha ha ... still MCC? Good that you guy can balik kampung. My kampung and hubby's kampung are here, never have chance to go back like you guys. Happy Balik Kampung ya!

ILikePaperCutting said...

share some photos of your house CNY deco please

lil' bulb said...

Jessica, my house very small so I just need to decorate a small corner. Will post the photo if it looks nice...k, :).

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, it is not a Public holiday here for CNY. But the Canadian law allows people of Chinese background to take a day off work.
Anyway its a Sunday this time, my wife will take a couple of days off.

Of course here not like Malaysia, don't feel its CNY unless we go to Chinese Malls...then will see lion dances and people enjoying makan walkabouts.
But we'll have a party as well friends here from Malaysia too will be having parties.
You have fun and keep well, best regards, Lee.

lil' bulb said...

Hey Lee, I see. Then why don't you come back for celebration? More cheerful here.

Wish you and your family Gong Xi Fa Cai.