Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2YO Shannen

We celebrated Shannen's 2 yo birthday last weekend at 2 different places, my in law and my mum house. She was lucky to have 2 times of simple celebration as she got 2 different team singing birthday song for her this year. Adult version of birthday song at my in law place whereas a group of kids version of birthday song at my mum place.

When we asked her, "Who happy birthday?" She will replied in a singing tone "Happy birthday to Audrey"..... ha ha, this is because her che che's birthday was last month and she thought we celebrate her che che birthday again.



New signature pose by Shannen with party hat.



Photo with grandma, little Thomas, che che & grandpa.



Another round of celebration with all the cousin sisters & brothers at my mum house. Her 'Pooh' jelly cake. Not bad.

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shannen

Chinneeq said...

hey, saw u got new header! happy birthday to shannen jie-jie (kiss kiss from both didi here)

lil' bulb said...

Thank you aunties & two di di.

UmmiRosma said...

wow..the birthday cake and the jelly birthday looked fabulous. Did you make them? I love them much..as well as my kids...