Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Home Tutor

Home tutor available now! Only teaching A to E, as she is still under learning stage but would like to be a part time tutor. Interested party could contact her personal assistant (Audrey) at 012-245 58510 (*this phone no was given by Audrey, she even wrote on a small piece of paper for her friend at school. Wondering her friend could reach her with so many digits h/p no.... ha ha).


See how my "half pail water" Shannen in teaching action.

True story : We assigned Audrey to become Shannen "teacher" since she like to be a teacher so much. As and when she is free, she will catch hold of Shannen to teach her A~Z. However my little Shannen always disappoint her sister by not paying full attention. So the teacher will make complaint to parent..... which is me.

6 comments:

smallkucing said...

Very graceful posture too!Cantiknya this Cikgu :p

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, ha ha, for all you know you kid when grows up might aspire to be a graduate teacher.
Have fun and keep well, Lee.

lil' bulb said...

Kathy, this teacher still on dry-per ...alamak!

UL, I think all the kids have the same dream job, to be a teacher. It was also my dream when I was young.

Caca said...

yeah, when I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher too. Love this diaper-wearing teacher. I think Audrey would look more like a REAL teacher if she was wearing a skirt, and Shannen will pay more attention then.

Mummy Gwen said...

She is a cute and pretty little teacher. :D

BoeyJoey said...

Wah wah... Audrey & Shannen can be partners and start tutoring business oredi! :-D

Hey, like your new header!