Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Plaster Moulding & Painting

I bought this last weekend from Popular Bookstore. Since I have so much of free time staying home with Audrey after her school, I plan some activities for her and myself to pass our time meaningfully. This set of painting kit contained 6 assorted designs of plaster mould, plaster powder, magnet, pins, glitter, 5 colours of paint & 1 paint brush.

First we have to make the mould using the plaster powder. Leave it for at least 30 mins to dry it up before start coloring it. Audrey enjoyed doing it as much as mummy did.




Jeng Jeng Jeng.... these are our final pieces of plaster painting. Which is nicer? Audrey did 3 plasters painting while one of them was done by me..... he he, can guess?

5 comments:

mNhL said...

The 2nd one? Just simply guess. Something to keep her busy. hehe.

smallkucing said...

Audrey can paint very well indeed. :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Audrey did a good job. She painted it very neat and nice. I think you painted the third one (top row from left).

Caca said...

she is good.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Audrey can paint really well, until I can't tell which is painted by you! They all looked equally nice.