Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunday Outing

We went 'jalan-jalan' last weekend since it was Shannen birthday. But I think mummy was happier than anyone....he he!

We had our lunch at a newly open restaurant, The Spaghetti Farm at Mid Valley. I'm a spaghetti lover, so I put high hope on their food since they are so specialized in selling just "spaghetti". Em....*shaking my head*, left right not up down, k! They served lousy spaghetti. My version of spaghetti sure will beat them anytime. We ordered 2 bowls of spaghetti, Pomodoro & Carbonara and we top up some money to get 2 soups and drinks. The soups (mushroom & asparagus) were too salty.



This was the Carbonara spaghetti, only pasta, ham & sauce, RM9.80. Can eat with one eye close.



This was the Pomodoro spaghetti, only pasta and sauce..... teruknya! I asked hubby why the sauce tasted like the tomato sauce we use to dip with french fries? RM5.80 per bowl. Luckily it was only RM5.80, but even that also not worth. The worst spaghetti in my life!

Wondering how long can this shop sustains in the street that occupy many others nice and delicious food restaurant. I'll never visit them again....:(

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Lil Bulb, ha ha....love your posting. Regret I am not a fan of spaghetti if eating out.
I only eat when my wife makes it at home, provided she puts tau gay or bean sprouts in....ha ha.

Anyway, I can't pronounce those fancy names you had.
You have a nice day and keep well, Lee.

smallkucing said...

Not really fond of Spagghetti but glad you had a lovely outing

Mummy Gwen said...

The spaghetti don't look appetizing lor..hehe. I will surely avoid this place next time. ;)

lil' bulb said...

UL, em... your home cook spaghetti must be greats. You sure you eat with bean sprouts?

Kathy, beside the spaghetti, we had a good outing.

MGwen, yalor... must avoid it! he he!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Aiyo, that teruk ar? *shakes head* For cheap and good spaghetti, do try Pizza Milano at 1 Utama... that's our fav so far.

I enjoy reading your blog. Will add you to my bloglist, ok :-)