Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake

Since I'm not doing marketing neither having breakfast with my gang this morning, I decided to make a cheesecake. This is the first time I'm trying this new recipe. Not very difficult, you may want to try it out too.

Ingredients A :
250g softened unsalted butter
150g caster sugar
1/8 tsp salt

Ingredients B :
2 eggs
1 egg yolk

Ingredients C (sifted together) :
120g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
1/4 tsp double action baking powder

Cheese Batter (mixed well) :
250g softened cream cheese
70g caster sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 egg

Method :
1. Beat ingredient A until creamy. Add ingredients B (one egg at a time) and mix well.
2. Add ingredients C slowly until well mix.
3. Line your baking pan with greaseproof paper. Spoon cocoa batter and cheese batter alternately onto the pan and swirl it with a small knife for marbled effect.
4. Heat up your oven at 180 degree celsius for 5 minutes.
5. Then bake at 150 degree celsius for 50-60 minutes or until cooked. (if you are using big oven, you may turn to 180 degree celsius for 45 minutes).


Fresh from oven.

And this is my homemade Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake for tea break, anyone?


3 comments:

mNhL said...

I want! I want ! I love cheesecake. Look very nice.

lil' bulb said...

Oh you also cheesecake lover, next time we can meet up for high tea liaw....yeah!

UmmiRosma said...

Yes please...*drooling*

Sure will try this cake soon....*salivating already*