Thursday, April 15, 2010

Showing Angry?

Really "bo-lat" to see my little gal acting this way recently. Whenever she felt angry of not getting what she want either from me or her che che, she will be sitting one corner with her faced down (refer photo). She is trying to tell us that she is angry now. Sometimes she even muttering "I don't want to friend with you all, hung!". Could you believe a 2 years old girl already acting like that to show her anger ..... *slapping my forehead*.




But after I snapped photo of her angry look, immediately with a smiling face, she will move forward and request to preview the photo. Ha ha ha ..... turning her mood with just a click.

10 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha... like that also can! when my kids are angry, they get angrier when they catch me taking photos of them. Shannen's so easy to "tam", sooo cute! :-D

smallkucing said...

Same here. when he "lau kai" he will throw things on the floor. Scold him he will jeling me :(

Chinneeq said...

s wei, even my korkor also like that liao at one time. si beh funny and cute hor!

mNhL said...

Haha...angry and cool down very fast !

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...until like that ah...haha. Looks really angry wor. With the camera will do the trick..that's easy.

lil' bulb said...

BJ, luckily most of the time she can be 'kau tim' with just a few camera shot.

Kathy, eh... Shannen also acting the same way when she is mad.

CN, when we see them like that also dare not scold them already.

mNhL, women (in this case, a little gal)'s mood just like weather.

MGwen, ya lor....otherwise she will 'makan rotan' d. :)

Everyday Healy said...

That's cute! But really, these days, kids are so "chia lat". My 3 year old always said she want to go home somewhere else if she is angry with us too. So scary! Don't know 4 years old time she can pack her bag and just walk away or not. LOL!

lil' bulb said...

Everyday Healy, ha ha ha....LOL!

Alice Law said...

LOL... you have a adorably cheeky child here! I like the way she shows her disappointment and anger, your girl "Yao Sing Gak"!!!

lil' bulb said...

Alice, she is too much sometimes....:P